How long have you been on DeviantArt?
- I've been a DA user for about 7 years, since December 9, 2008!
What does your username mean?
- My username is actually my first and last initials and (at the time) my favorite art style, manga.
Describe yourself in three words.
- Loving, driven, hopeful.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
- Ah crap, this piece of filth. Posted on December 9th, 2008!
What is your favorite type of art to create?
- I love pixel art, I usually do digital more than traditional.
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
- Oh gosh I would love to master any art style really, I want to better myself as an artist and a person. I think that if I had to pick one art style it would be realism because I think that is the most difficult one.
What was your first favorite?
- Well I cleaned out my favorites a long time ago but I believe it is this lovely piece made for me c:
What type of art do you tend to favorite the most?
- Literally anything that just appeals to me. Pixel, cartoons, sketches, huge acrylic paintings, anything!
Who is your all-time favorite deviant artist?
- Oh, crap, um um. Maybe probably. I really love his art style and he's a genuinely caring person. There are a lot of really amazing and kind people on DA that i've met over the years, but I believe that Gene is probably the most approachable successful DA artist I know.
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
- Gene I love you come have snacks with meeeeeee /cry
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
- Gosh ... I think I have to say JessieMP3 impacted me the most. I would have done anything for her, I wish I never lost contact with her because she really worried me with how her life was going. Jessie if you ever find me, please send me a message to let me know you're alright honey!
What are your preferred tools to create art?
- My Wacom Bamboo tablet that I've had literally from 2009 to today!
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
- I get my inspiration from travel and adventure, but my art usually happens in my cave XD
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
- My DA experience is filled with many, many wonderful moments. I honestly can't say there was one really big moment that made me think "Gee I love this place!" I adore DA and I adore the people. I'm so grateful for DA existing and I want to thank all my friends, watchers, and the people I watch for making my time here an excellent one. Happy Birthday DeviantArt!