- Please send me a note with your full request for a commission.
- Attach any and all references to your note
- I will exchange my PayPal information with you once the final decision is made
- Upon your request I can submit regular updates on my progress.
- If you can't afford it, please don't whine about it. I try to price my work fairly and hearing they aren't cheap enough for you doesn't help me at all.
- I can say no to a commission if i want to. I do not have to provide a reason.
- Nothing to "pornish." I am open to drawing any type of couple but I do not want to draw characters engaged in sexual activities.
- Payment must be in advanced and cleared or I can not start your piece.
- The image is yours to show, but is mine to sell. I can sell or manipulate the image in any way I'd like after i sell it to you. But you cannot sell, reproduce, or edit my work even after it is bought. That would require a new commission.
- If your commission is already in progress and i change my commission prices, your current commissions will not be affected.
- Your decision must be final once you submit it. You can't ask for a change halfway through unless it is an important mistake.
MY ART STYLES
Below are only a few of the art styles that I can execute confidently. You can select any that you desire at no extra cost or choose one that isn't listed, but be aware that this will affect the time it takes to complete your piece depending on how unfamiliar I am with the style. Please feel free to look through my gallery and choose a piece for me to emulate if you cannot find what you desire listed here! I can also create artwork that emulates your own style if you wish!
- My style - A mixture of "semi-realism" and cartoonish aesthetics. This usually includes big, beautiful eyes, defined noses, enlarged ears, and semi-realistic body proportions.
- My cartoon style - Similar to my style, just much more simple. Heads and bodies are chibi-fied, given either large hands and feet or normal hands and feet, eyes are further enlarged or made into oval shapes, and the nose is removed unless otherwise requested.
- Little Idiots - Another cartoonish style of mine done in pixel. The limbs are reduced to black noodles with little black feet and hands attached, the faces and features are wildly exaggerated and expressive, and the bodies are small fat beans leaving room for detailed shirts or dresses.
- Anime - Although I do not draw manga styled characters anymore, I must recognize my root and include anime among the styles of art I am capable of making! Anime includes a broad array of styles so please be sure to specify by linking back to an image from your preferred anime.
MY ART MEDIUMS
I work with a wide array of mediums, some of which are included below. You may choose any you wish but be aware that some are more intensive than others!
- Colored pencil
- Col-Erase Pencils
- Colored Pens
Sketches are just that, very messy and made only to get out ideas or concepts. They can be in either pencil or Photoshop but will be far more messy and not finalized. Prices start at $5.00 for profiles and full body images. An additional $2.00 (200 points) will be added onto the total for each character.
Pencil sketches are usually very simple drawings (mostly profiles) made in either graphite pencil or colored Col-Erase pencil. One pencil rendering will run about $10.00 (1,000 points) and can be either a profile or full body image. An additional $3.00 (300 points) will be added onto the total for each character.
Inked: Sketch, Photoshop
Inked sketches are more detailed than pencil sketches as they are outlined in ink and cleaned up from their messy pencil state. Prices start at $15.00 (1,500 points) for profiles and full body images. An additional $4.00 (400 points) will be added onto the total for each character.
Colored: Sketch, Pixel, Vector, Photoshop
Depending on how detailed the project is, a fully colored image will run anywhere from $3.00 (100 points) for very small images to $20.00 (2,000 points) for larger images. The list above is from easiest to hardest in my own opinion, affecting how I price these commissions.
- Prices start at $3.00 (300 points) for profiles and full body images in MSPaint/pixel and can increase depending on the level of detail or size of the image. An additional $3.00 (300 points) will be added onto the total for each character.
- Prices start at $5.00 (500 points) for profiles and full body images in vector and can increase depending on the level of detail or size of the image. An additional $5.00 (500 points) will be added onto the total for each character.
- Prices start at $10.00 (1,000 points) for profiles and full body images in vector and can increase depending on the level of detail or size of the image. An additional $10.00 (1,000 points) will be added onto the total for each character.